COVID-19/Coronavirus Quarantine Resources:
I’ve compiled a list of resources to help you maintain calmness, soothe anxiety, and help you feel engaged so you can better manage being quarantined at home for the time being. If you have any additional resources, please let me know and I will add them to the list! Also, if any of these resources do not work- please let me know and I will update the list!
- Calm Has provided free meditations on this page free of charge. Check out the App for more free mediation courses and an option to subscribe for full access to their meditation library.
- Headspace is offering a free collection called Weathering the Storm for everyone.
- Headspace for Employers and Employees Free collection of guided meditations and exercises for the workplace
- Insight Timer is free and consists of a library of over 30,000 guided meditations and a simple timer for meditation. They also offer a premium subscription
- Mindful.org is offering free access to our premium mindfulness course, Find Calm and Nourish Resilience and more.
- Simple Habit Free meditations to ease anxiety pertaining to COVID-19. Simple Practice announced free premium memberships for “all people who are impacted by the pandemic and can no longer afford to pay.” Those who qualify need only email firstname.lastname@example.org and note that they’re in a precarious financial position due to the pandemic. Access includes free meditation collections through the end of April.
Lululemon: A variety of at-home workouts to try out at home
Alomoves: provides a variety of classes for home workouts: yoga , fitness, meditation. 14-day free trial, then $20/month.
YogaWorks Live: Live stream over a 100+ classes daily
Yoga With Carmen Guerrero: Free Online classes, please feel free to donate if you can. LA based Yoga teacher
Live Gong Sound Bath: IG@SomaticHealers Offer a live gong sound bath weekly and live dance parties to relieve quarantine stress. Please donate if you can.
Fitness Blender: Free full-length workout videos
Blogilates: Free fitness inspiration and at-home workout videos
Nike Training Club App: Offering their premium subscription for free
The Girl with the Pilates Mat Youtube Channel: Free pilates workouts to do at home
Down Dog App: Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout – completely free until May 1st.
450 Ivy League Classes for Free: Hosted by Class Central
Google Analytics Academy: Be nerdy with free Google classes
Learn Free Digital Marketing from Google: get Certified in Digital Marketing for free
More Ivy League classes: for free
Libby: Free book and resource rentals
Bake: Bread Ahead Bakery on IG Live. Free daily online bake along (2pm London time)
10 Free University Art Classes: Free University Art Classes to awaken your inner artist
Visit a museum or gallery: Google Arts and Culture lets you visit a variety of museums and galleries virtually
Netflix Party: Watch Netflix with your friends